We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented Administrative Coordinator with exceptional communication, technical, and problem-solving skills to handle office duties and analyze and optimize office operations. The Administrative Coordinator will field client communications, answer and route requests, and perform office tasks, including formatting and distributing project documentation, preparing reports, and maintaining employee and customer records. You will also analyze office processes and policies, develop creative solutions to problems, and take part in company planning.
To succeed as an Administrative Coordinator, you should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and ensuring consistent, efficient operations. You should be detail-oriented, analytical, proactive, and organized.
- Handling basic office duties, such as responding to emails, data entry and reporting, and maintaining employee, financial, and client records.
- Ensuring internal documentation is completed in accordance with existing policies and procedures and varying project-specific requirements.
- Preparing documents using various software for review and presentation by Project Managers and field personnel.
- Answering questions and finding project-specific information for employees and clients.
- Ensuring that project documentation is well-maintained and organized.
- Assisting with special projects, such as process improvements and marketing development.
- Developing and implementing new policies and processes.
- Basic bookkeeping tasks, such as preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoice letters, and other documents.
- Providing general administrative support.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, degree preferred.
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including iPads, computer programs (Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, Adobe Acrobat), copiers/scanners, etc.
- Professional appearance, courteous manner, and positive attitude.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong task and time management skills.
- Basic math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts.
What we offer you:
Opportunity for rapid growth into marketing, accounting, and or construction administration roles.
A collaborative culture that supports new ideas and innovative approaches to traditional tasks.
Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching program, paid holidays/vacation time, and opportunity for annual performance bonuses.
|Job Category||Administrative Coordinator|